Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am a machine, built for rage and angst..

So I was told a couple weeks ago that I am really cold twords all men.. I didn't think this was true until I sat down and thought about it. My friends say I need to date a guy because I am not sensitive or anything anymore but I don't see anything wrong with that. So my friends were trying to get me together with this one guy we are friends with and he isn't my type at all but I finally decided after a bit that I might actually take him into consideration. So I actually start liking this guy yesterday.. I like to tell myself that I don't like someone so I don't get hurt or anything, and thats what I did until yesterday. We hung out and flirted A lot and so I was for sure I liked him then... The only bad thing is that he is "in love" with his ex still and his ex already has another boyfriend but says she wants to be with him and all that jazz. SO tonight I finally just wanted to know if he is wanting to go back with his ex or actually go out on dates with me and stuff because I didn't want to start to go out on dates and then all the sudden have him go to his ex. SO one of my friends decided to text him and talk to him without me knowing and apparently He does like me but he LOVES his ex sooo yeahh... Idk I just acted like it was cool cause thats how I act... AND I got to shove it into my friends faces that, that is why I haven't dated a guy in a while because I didn't even want to mess with guys now but they pushed me into it and now look. I actually start liking him and now he wants to be friends because of his ex. OH AND he texted me and said he would date me if his ex was out of the picture.. buuuttt she isn't and I'm NEVER going to be second best to anyone so screw that... So this is a lesson learned.. If your not ready to date and your friends think you are a heartless zombie and need to date.. don't listen to them because I liked being my heartless zombie self.. Its a heck of a lot better than feeling all down and stuff.. yeahhhhh HEARTLESS ZOMBIE...

No comments:

Post a Comment