Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello, I am Miss ____________.

So this week I have been everyone's "go to" girl.. It's not that I don't LOVE helping people cause I do, it's just I need time for me.. ya know? Lately I have been finding myself more and more cold twords everything. My friends seem to think I am not sensitive and that when they look in my eyes that I am dead.. Well that sunk into my brain and now I catch what they see in me.. I see that I am actually heartless and dead on the inside but I like it that way.. They say its not healthy and I say if you don't feel lonesome or sad why ask? They say those feelings are what I need.. I personally don't think I need them.. Sure I might look dead on the inside to people but thats what I want. If something comes along and makes me feel alive again then I will pursue it.. till then I just want to be my cold self.. Now that my friends have pointed out all these things to me I see them and then I actually start feeling alone.. it sucks but for the time being I'm not letting it bother me.

This weekend.. BOY it has been something... My friend pretty much just moved away leaving everything behind and no one knows where she is.. except me... her family calls me to see if I know and at first I didn't know.. I didn't want to know cause there is a reason why she left home.. but now I know where the general area is where she is at but no one has asked me where she is since she has told me so I am in the clear. I have to deal with her family and her boyfriend. Which I love them all but it gets tiring after having to stay up every night... People call me throughout the night.. I stayed up till 4 in the morning one night talking everyone down. I am the only person she really contacts cause I am her best friend and she knows I will do anything for her.

Then a bunch of my college friends came down to my house and we hung out ALL weekend. I am playing match maker with a couple of them. Which this week I have had to help 3 couples with their break ups and so I would like to at least get one of them together. I, myself, seem to think that I would like a significant other now because of all my friends pressuring me to get one.. I mean I have had no desire to get a "boyfriend" but everyone else seems to think that I NEED one to over come this cold heart, so I'm thinking about seeing if this works.. I am so picky though.. Idk how this is going to work

Well I have to go write a movie review for a history assignment so I will see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment