Friday, February 25, 2011

Am I that Cold?

So today was a normal day like any other... For some odd reason my friends want to set me up with someone... Kia says that I am cold.. and she can just feel how cold I am to guys.. It's sad, yes, but I am fine with it. My last relationship didn't end up too well.. I just got sick and tired and then I just broke it off.. SO one of my friends is wanting me to date this one guy who is VERY good looking but Idk about his personality to be quite honest.. Today I actually had a deep conversation with him and that won him some points but still.. I don't know... Then there is this guy that I like SO much and then I decided I have no clue if he even remotely likes me so I gave up.. then today he came in and talked to me and said that he missed my company. No joke, if I were to date this guy... I would be the happiest girl in the world, but that won't come true so yeahhh... Other than that I really haven't been interested in guys at all lately. I am so tired I wanted to know what my MRI test results came back as but they haven't contacted us... it's been 3 days!!! and they said it would be 2.... I taught people guitar till midnight last night and stayed up till 2 in the morning doing homework.. it sucks but that would be college... So I am tired!

Today I got a blast from the past... My ex boyfriend.. the one who pretty much ruined me liking guys till like now.. texted me just to see how I am doing and whats up.. I haven't really seen or talked to the guy in almost a year and he randomly decides to text me hey???? Idk it's weird... I just don't know about anything in my life right now.. or at least the guy part. I am so independent that I don't necessarily NEED a boyfriend so why should I have one???

Anyway enough about boys, I went and hung out with Kia, Macy, and some other girl and went out to eat and then for some reason went to the mall? It reminds me of Junior High when everyone would just go to the mall to hang. Then I hung out with Kia till now and now I am about to go to bed... Anyways I think I am fine.. I don't think I am cold... just because I don't want ANYTHING doesn't mean I am cold and lonely.. just means I do not want anything.. Night everyone, See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment