Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling

So I just wrote this HUGE LONG Blog and this thing DELETED IT! DANG IT! I was almost done with it and my computer messed up! UGH! I'll try and remember what I said. I have a crazy story to tell you but first I want to tell you how I am doing right now.. I was reminiscing on my life with photos on facebook and I realized that I Love everything in my life. My family, friend, and everyone is great. I love god and I am truly blessed.

CRAZY STORY:
So I was going 50 in a 35 zone on a back road and there are usually no cops ever on that road and I go over a hill and see that cop and I slam on the breaks and act like I was looking at something. Then I look over and the cop wasn't paying attention. Later I go to my backpack and realize that my mother has my wallet that has my license in it. I was so glad I didn't get stopped

Then, I was driving home with a friend and I stop at this stop light and this guy about my age looks over at me and my friend . Then he would pass us and then we would pass him.. and this went on and on.. and I wasn't even meaning for this to happen. Then finally I got tired of him trying to speed past us so I just went right next to a bus and went the speed limit. About that time a cop that was going the other direction came around the corner and 5 minutes later I see blue lights coming. My stomach just dropped and I turned pale. I didn't have my license with me or anything. Then the cop pulled over that guy. I guess the cop saw him riding my butt. So then I take randi to work and then I see another cop hide behind a bush and I went the speed limit when I passed him on the way there and back. Then my mother get's home and said that she got stopped by a cop behind a bush, but she only got a warning. So that was crazy. 

Finally, I went to my friend Kia's house and hung out. Then when I left there I saw there were two cops behind me... I don't know what's my deal today but I am a cop magnet... 

The END

My MRI that I took on my knee yesterday went well. I won't get the results for another couple days and I just started teaching 2 people how to play guitar. I love music so much. and I am happy to do it. I am not going to read over this blog so if there are any typos I am sorry...I love  you guys and thanks for reading.. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment