Monday, February 21, 2011

Guitar Day

So today I only had two classes because my other class was cancelled and so it was a short school day. Then I took Austin and I to go look for him a guitar because I have decided to teach him and a friend to play. So we go and look around and no one has the OMG factor.. then we went to a music place that we haven't heard of.. We walked in and there were over 200 guitars in the place.. but there was one guitar that was perfect.. it was THE GUITAR! I wanted it SO BAD but Austin ended up getting it.. It's and acoustic/electric Fender that was only $320.00 it was crazy how cheap it was for a fender. It's black with pearl accents on it.. it is beautiful. Then him and his friend came over tonight and I am teaching them collide by Howie Day. There was a car that got caught on fire today at walmart. My mother and I decided to go down and see what it looked like. It wasn't too bad but the car is messed up. Now to complain.. My knee hurts worse than it did when I broke it.. Not so much as hurting.. it's more uncomfortable than hurting. I am getting an MRI tomorrow.. I pray that I don't need surgery.. anyways I am barely staying awake. Night all, See ya!

2 comments:

  1. comment comment comment!
    I have a guitarrrrr but I can't play it very well.
    haha
    I like the quote under your blog name
    what does your blog name mean????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (about the quote)
    My blog name is just what my friends call me, which is Shelbo, and then I had/have ADHD soo I just put that next to it.. It's my skype name and everything so I just decided to put it as my name on here

    ReplyDelete